Monday, December 06, 2004

A year end questionaire!

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
I took a road trip to New Mexico for an REM concert. :)

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I am not sure I remember what they were.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
nope

4. Did anyone close to you die?
no thank God, knock on wood!

5. What countries did you visit?
none, the wedding put a damper on my travel plans

6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
Love, more travel, more adventures,

7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 16th that was the Irvine show. October 20th it was my first date.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a full time job and being good at it.

9. What was your biggest failure?
I really did not have any failures. I don't believe in them

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing bad. Normal working out injury stuff.Hurt my back a bit.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
well the best thing was something bought for me which is my diamond right hand ring

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
too many people to name. my friends and family and Josh all treat me wonderful.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I don't let anyones behabior depress me

14. Where did most of your money go?
to clothes and cds and dvds :o

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

all my REM concerts I went to

16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Ascent of Man - REM, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - U2, My Preogative - Britney

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i.happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? the same
iii. richer or poorer? ehhh the same

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I would have done more traveling

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
spending money on clothes

20. How will you be spending the Winter?
shopping, traveling to NewYork, cuddling,

22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
with the world

23. How many one-night stands?
none

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Lost and the OC

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don’t hate anybody

26. What was the best book you read?
The Dark Tower VII

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?/new artist for 2004?
Clinic, Secret Machines, Tv on the Radio

28. What did you want and get?
I always get everything I want. I got the person I wanted. I got the gifts I wanted too :)

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Garden State

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 23. I went to see The Delgados. I also had a birthday party. I also got taken to Disneyland. I also had a family lunch thing. I like birthdays

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
my mini REM tour. Meeting all the new people I met.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
always cute. hehe

33. What kept you sane?
not staying in even if I was tired. It kept my mind off of work hanging with my friends.

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Michael Stipe and Johnny Depp.

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
the elections

36. Who did you miss?
Rachelle and Lyndsey both moved away so I miss them all the time.

37. Who was the best new person you met?
Joshua...

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:

Every time you break a bone it grows back even stronger

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

"Wouldn't it be a lovely headline...'Life is Beautiful'..."

No comments: