Sunday, November 05, 2006

They Say It's Your Birthday :)

It's my birthday too YEAH!!




So 25 years ago today - two parents gave birth to a freaking awesome girl that had big eyes and baby face cheeks.

As you can see not much has changed since then, I pretty much look the same - same cheeks, same eyes...

Except - maybe I am a little taller, a little wiser, and..well I grew a butt and boobs and such.

Birthday festivities pretty much last the entire month of November in Rachel Land.

We kicked it off with a BBQ today...I raked it in :)

Good times Good times :)

Will be back in a couple of days...

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

twobuyfour said...

Congratulations for making it this far. Happy Birth-month.

Jenna said...

Happy B-Day!
Happy B-Day!
Happy B-Day!

-J said...

Oh, the burdens of being beautiful.

rabbitfish said...

Happy Birthday, sweetheart - I hope you enjoy the whole month!!! (You Scorpios are such pigs about these things). Lots of love, Marian

Scott said...

Happy birthday!! have a great one... 25 was such a great year.

Scott

Lydia said...

Happy Birthday, Rachel. Enjoy all your celebrating. Cute pic of little you.

'Mazing Amy said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!

deepsat said...

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Rachel!!

Have a great year ahead!!

;-))

Keshi said...

Rach I think ur parents gave birth to an AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, SMART, SENSITIVE, CARING, LOVING and ROCKING gal 25yrs ago. Happy Birthday Sweetie! MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now tell me wut u have been up to...u said u've been thru some tough times lately...u ok? I'm bakk now hun.

Keshi.

Thomas said...

Hey, I am back blogging.

Jade said...

Happy birthday gorgeous!

minijonb said...

happy happy joy joy!

have a great birthmonth!!!

shopper said...

awwwww....I missed it! Happy Belated! (But you're probably still celebrating right? That goes on for at least a week around here!)

JimmyJames said...

I know you are having a happy, joyous birthday. Knowing alll your thoughts will be positive, and you are manifesting your dreams now.

Jill said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! (you and my dad share the same b-day!) :)

Hope you had a fab time.

Mike Stickel said...

Damn, late as usual.

Well girl, you're looking mighty fine in both pictures and I'm just here to wish you an emphatic happy birthday.