Saturday, October 23, 2004

REM added New Mexico. 809 miles. 12 hours. The last show of North America and my last chance to them before the London shows. It is road trip time.

I am going to request that weekend off from work. I am going to beg and plead and barter days. It is REM. What is more important than that?!

I was hanging out with someone last night where we came up with this idea for a road trip there with a few other people and I tell ya, no idea can sound any better.

It is getting mighty cold outside. You know fall is here when you can see your breath in the air. I am happy fall is here even though for the next few months I will have an extended chill. I love fall. I love how it starts with my birthday and flows into this peaceful serene season that reminds me of everything good in this world. Everyone seems a little happier and friendlier. The air is a little cleaner. *cough* new clothes *cough*.


No comments: