Sunday, October 17, 2004

So My new intriguing friend Josh had this survey on his blog (joshuastecker.com) and being that I just blab on and on and on I decided to fill it out.


1. If you could build a 2nd house where would it be?
We all know that answer is Aruba. It would certainly make my goal to bring all of my friends to Aruba easier. (Four down....)

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
Can we even have a harder question? I might have to say my Frankie B Jeans and my black leather jacket that I had custum made for me in Italy. For a memory I would have to say these ratty old jeans with holes in the butt I have had for almost ten years. I can't bring myself to throw them away but I can only wear them around the house now.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
eyes. the smile. something unique about them. it is a package thing with me

4. The last CD you bought?
REM's Around the Sun and Elliot Smith's new cd which made me cry.

5. Least favorite place to be?
Well I don't have one. I avoid places I don't want to be in.

6. What is your favorite place for a massage?
We all know how I feel about my tummy. I also love my butt massaged.

7. What is most important, strong in mind or strong in body?
Easiest question to answer. The mind. I can't handle anyone who does not feed their brain with books or just culture in general. Conversations are the easiest way to tell if someone is sexy or not.

8. What time do you wake up in the morning?
about 6:00 Am, even if I go to bed at 3:00. Sleeping in is an 8:00 morning for me. Damn internal clock!

9. What's your favorite kitchen appliance?
the microwave :)
10. What makes you really angry?
people who dont accept people for what they are. hatred. feeling like you have no control over things you want control over.
11. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
the guitar. I tried once but I have too little of fingers.
12. Car or SUV?
SUV baby!! I miss the old Rach Mobile
13. Do you believe in the afterlife?
yes but I don't believe in hell.
14. Favorite children's book?
why so many hard questions! Well ALL time favorite is A Wrinkle in Time.

15. What is your favorite season?
Fall in any place
16. If you could have one super power what would it be?
That I could kick ass like Buffy! Or that I could be invisable and see how people act in private. The kicking ass thing though especially would have helped me with that damn mugger in France!

17. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
I plead the 5th
18. Can you juggle?
I am a multi tasker...does that count?

19. Who is the one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
my high school photography teacher who changed my life or my pre school boyfriend ( I knew how to pick them back then too!)
20. What's your favorite day?
Sundays - I don't work and I don't have school.
21. What's in the trunk of your car?
Dear God......well....ummmm.......some clothes, some books, a few cds, random papers, a sweatshirt, god knows what else it is a damn SUV trunk!
22. Which do you prefer sushi or hamburger?
well depends on the calories ;) no really it just depends on the day.

23. From the people you will email this to, who's most likely to respond first?
my sister - in- law. She LOVES surveys.

24. Who is the least likely to respond?
so many people who really just like questions. Probably Nir
25. Who did you receive this from?
it was on Josh's blog
26. What is your favorite flower?
Orange Roses and White Casablanca Lilies - receiving them :)

27. What is your favorite meal?
oh I love this one salad at Islands called the mainlander.

28. What is your favorite candle scent?
Vanila or Kai gardinia

29. What is your favorite store in the mall?

Planet Funk. Bebe. Bloomingdales. Do I have to just pick one?

30. If you could be anything, what would you be?

I would be a well respected writer who changes people. When people talk about writers who touch them even if it is Stephen King (who greatly impacted my brother) or Dostoevsky who impacted me...I want to be like that. I also want to help people just be happier. I know what I have gone through and I see people going through things and I feel like if I can reach people on a bigger level and make people feel good about themselves it can have a snowball effect. No one does stupid shit or blows people up when they feel good about themselves.

One day the world will listen to my story and I will impact them. :)

No comments: