Sunday, November 14, 2004

Birthday madness is painful! AND, it is not even over, we are only halfway through November and I have about two or three more plans for my birthday left.

To better explain last night’s birthday party, let me give an example to what I woke up to.
A cut on my hand that was bleeding
- Various messages on my phone that included:
"Where are you"?
"Hey Rach, just wanted to say you are a good kisser..." (From Maytal!)
"Are you ok, how are you feeling"?
- No recollection of how I got home and into my bed
- A new insight to how people change sometimes
- The worst hangover EVER!

I had to perform a blowjob on a cucumber where I then proceeded to walk around with it asking strangers if they were jealous.

We all know how I say what is on my mind all the time; add alcohol and well you get the idea...

I loved my gifts though and it was so good to hang out with some of my girlfriends. A good time was had by all. :)

Pictures following...

No comments: