Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I really do not have anything to write today. I hope everyone voted. I voted. We all know whom I voted for. I have nothing to add. Republicans surround me. I woke up to republican text messages.

There is this guy on CNN named Tucker. He is wearing a RED BOW TIE! Dear god, who dresses some of these people?! He looks like a goober. How can anyone take whatever his opinion is seriously? He is wearing a blue shirt with a red bow tie. It is crooked too. I have just been informed that he always wears this?! Does he know that he looks ridiculous? I guess he is the "conservative" commentator for CNN. Well my my, doesn't he give conservative's sense of style a bad name. HAHA

I really have so much nervous energy I need to get out. I am running around in circles here. I could go see a scary movie. Oh but wait. NO ONE WILL SEE ONE WITH ME! Yeah I now have every friend of mine refusing to see a scary movie with me. Seriously this sucks. What the holy hell man! Everyone, and I mean everyone has now told me they will no longer see a scary movie with me anymore. This is downright ridiculous. I might have to do some drugging and dragging. I am not that bad people I swear. I want to see scary movie!!!! Ohhhhhh the adrenaline rush! It is like a drug. :)

I could also dance around. But, I don't have that kind of nervous energy. I have the type of nervous energy that requires an adrenaline rush. It is the excitement energy. It is the combination of birthday fever. Life fever. Energy. Energy. Energy. I am an adrenaline junkie.

So, in honor of not wanting to sit and watch TV as the clock ticks on by I will blare the cheesy dance tunes, put on some dance tunes and do what I have not done in a long time. I will dance. I will actually do some hard-core dancing. I will put on my dance mix, Tiesto, Fatboy Slim, Christina, Britney, Dj Shadow, you name it and it is there, for my liking. I am going to turn it up so loud the neighbors complain. "It's a wonderful night, you can't take that away from me." Oh yeah baby. And my hips are shaking and I can turn like a spinning top. And no one can take that away from me. Dance is something that is all mine. The world goes away. The world is perfect. Tell me who wins tomorrow.

And being that I have nothing to write I leave you with a quote of someone else’s, I have to take up space somehow. I just realized I am writing about bow ties and dancing so something substantial has to be said, even if the words are not mine...

You need not leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. You need not even listen, simply wait. Just learn to become quiet, and still, and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked. It has no choice; it will roll in ecstasy at your feet.
-Franz Kafka






No comments: