Thursday, November 11, 2004

I am wondering, how sometimes life sneaks up on us and gives us the most surprising gifts and the oddest times. Amy called yesterday, just like that. Amy called and this was following a heated meeting we had, and a missed birthday of mine on her part. Amy called and we talked like we normally do, as friends. She asked the gossip on my life and filled me in on hers. We talked of anything and everything and it almost seemed normal. Could this be the start of our friendship starting a new?

How much can one damage a friendship and still rebuild it once again? Josh says that if it is a strong friendship there usually is a good foundation to build upon. If anything, Amy and me do have a strong foundation. I have no clue what the next few weeks will bring in regards to Amy and me. She is coming on Saturday and I am excited about that. I guess we will just have to build from there.


It is weird how just a bit ago I thought me and Amy could never be friends again...and now I see hope. Ah for some reason I think the rest of the year is going to be just peachy. :)

I really have nothing else to write about today, some stuff is brewing, but until then...

"Fortune and Love favor the brave" - Ovid

No comments: