Saturday, March 25, 2006

And so it begins...


This blog is going to be changing a bit. The design is changing and I am creating a project of sorts.

Many big things are happening in my life right now. All of it very exciting. For starters:

There is a very good chance that in four months time I will be moving to New York City. I am not banking on it because I don't want to get my hopes up. But, it might just happen.

I have a date tonight and that is something that I thought I wouldn't be able to do but I am doing it and it feels good.

I am changing up my blog to more of an experience blog where I will write about my experiences in finding two things:

a) true love

b) finding my place in the world.


So project goal number one - go on a date with someone you would not normally go on a date with and see what happens.

OK so I cheated a bit, because he is an REM fan and loves music. However, he is a lawyer (a public defender) so by default he falls into the "wouldn't normally date" catagory.

Project goal number two - accept a date for next weekend with someone who I could see myself being with. Enter post production movie editor and self proclaimed beatlemaniac. Even gave me a witty "should we talk about the government" pickup line. (from an rem song for you un-rem-ucated)

Project Goal B - Finding my place in the world - I have a picture in my head of what I want. I just have to let synchronicity run its course. And, look for the signs to get there.

So yeah big changes in my life. And yeah I still have my down moments, and I will miss things in the past. And a part of me will always wonder, "what if". But now it is time for my future and I am strong enough to meet it with an open mind and an open heart.

And so it begins...

No comments: