Monday, May 17, 2004

Uncle Murrey died but in a way I am kind of glad he did. OK that came out wrong, just glad he is not in pain anymore. He did not even know who he was for the past year or so anyway and my aunt died a couple years ago. I am just glad he is not even in pain anymore.

Fountains of Wayne was a good show and I had a lot of fun. Dance Competition yesterday was a good how and I had a lot of fun.

Myatal left for Israel today to begin her three month internship. That was not so fun. I really don't know what I am going to do without her for three months. Maybe I can pretend it is like that time we got in a fight and did not talk for a month. Just multiply is by three! OK I doubt that will work, I am just going to have to settle for missing her.

One week left of school...wooo hoo!!!!
I just have to pray a lot to get my good grades I so need right now.

No comments: