Tuesday, May 03, 2005

So I read about the cricket formula. The cricket formula states that if you count the number of times a cricket chirpey chirps in 15 seconds and then add 37 to that number, you get the current temperature. Pretty nifty right? If someone tells you this you might think, "whoa what a cool thing this chick knows." RIGHT?

HA! NO!!! I tell the Boyfriend and well he is pretty impressed. But he has to be impressed or he will get the stink eye.

So I go and tell the brother and all I get is a, "Yeah I know. And there is a formula for rattlesnakes as well." Bastard! Is there nothing he does not know?!?!

So I am making this vow to myself. I vow to do whatever it takes to find a fact that the brother does not know. I don't care how long it takes. Oh yes, I will stump him.

2 comments:

Action Randall said...

How about, there are 18 different animal shapes in the animal crackers cookie zoo.
or...
Honey is the only food that doesn't spoil.
or...
The bullfrog is the only animal that never sleeps.
or...
The first human made object to break the sound barrier was the whip.

That should get you started.

deanne said...

And how about birds can't burp or fart, so you should never give them Alka Seltzer, otherwise their insides rupture?

(Is that random enough?!)